MONT5 Kel Handmade Large Lightweight Leather Tote Bag is handcrafted and made from top-grain cowhide leather. It is a soft and lightweight leather bag with belt grade leather carry straps. The straps make it a durable and extremely resistant leather bag. It is big enough to hold laptops and MacBooks of all sizes, wallets, books etc. This large lightweight leather tote bag has no lining to give it a raw feel of the cowhide leather. This large lightweight leather tote comes with one inside pocket. Overall, it’s a must-have leather tote if you’re looking to invest in something that’s lightweight and easy-to-carry.
|Leather Finish||Top Grained|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||12.5"H x 18"W x 5"D|
We guarantee the quality of our leather. All items made by Leather Jacket Shop use 100% Real Leather. A lot of leather jackets you see online use faux/fake or low quality mix of leather. All Leather Jacket Shop are contain real leather.
Machine made items although cheap take the love out of the product. To achieve the highest level of precision and perfection, each of our jacket is hand crafted by expert craftsmen. Creating each jacket by hand is expensive & time consuming but the final product is a classic that everyone deserves.
Yes, you wanted it and now it is here. From now on, shipping is free and always will be. On every order, anywhere in the world.
After an order is placed each customer is updated on all steps of the jacket making process i.e. leather cutting, stitching, quality check, packaging to shipping. So you can track your product not only through shipping but the whole process.
We might not be a century old but we have been around the block for a while. Since 2010 we have served over 15000+ Satisfied customers around the globe. During the period we have worked hard to create the best product we can, refining it one jacket at a time. Based on our customers feedback we're proud to present our best collection yet.
Shipping Method: All orders are couriered through DHL, DPEX & Fedex . One of the three is chosen based on buyers location (Whichever ships the fastest)
Manufacturing Time: Each product takes 5-6 days to manufacture.
Shipping Time: Each order takes 5-7 days to get to it's destination from our factory. You can track your order using your tracking code.
It is important to understand Leatherjacketshop sizes guide which is based on body measurements. Sometimes, a customer may order the wrong size, or may overlook the size guide. In such an event, leatherjacketshop can help to exchange an item but Leatherjacketshop is not required to do so under the Consumer Laws.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Describes the problem with the item
- Waits for a response by email. Sometimes, it is hard to determine what has happened over the phone.
- Leatherjacketshop may exchange an item with a different size if the size is available in such an event the Customer should return the item through Australia post, or by Hand.
- Customer bears shipping cost for returning an item. Please include Australia post satchel for return postage.
- We may ask the Customer to bear the cost of International postage. The reason for asking the Customer to do so is we (Leatherjacketshop) has provided an item which involves the cost of leather, stitching, postage and taxes based on the requirement of a customer purchase.
- Customer may choose to swap the design and may choose a different design from leatherjacketshop.com.au/shipped-in-24-hours
- We cannot exchange a custom order, whether the measurements are correct or not.
A minor problem can be fixed within a reasonable time.
Consumers must give the supplier the chance to fix the problem. The store (Leatherjacketshop) chooses whether to:
- provide a replacement that is identical, or of similar value.
- repair the product within a reasonable time, or.
- give a refund.
The consumer’s rights to a remedy apply to the replacement product in the same way as the original product.
Consumers do not have a right to return a product if they:
- changed their mind and no longer want the product.
- ordered the wrong product.
- found the product cheaper elsewhere.
- found a better product elsewhere.
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product - for example, if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online.
- damaged the product by misusing it - for example, if they dropped a mobile phone in the water.
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear..
An in-store refund policy is not a cooling-off period. Unlike door-to-door sales and telemarketing contracts, standard consumer purchases do not have an automatic 'cooling-off' period, unless one is stated in the terms and conditions.
It may be difficult for a consumer to return a product if they do not have a receipt or other proof of purchase. For more information, view our Receipts and other proof of transaction page. However, a Consumer can provide his/her order number as a proof of purchase.
Generally, a store (Leatherjacketshop) does not have to give a refund or replacement if a customer simply changes their mind about a product. We do not offer exchange, refunds, returns on Custom made items whether a customer provides us correct or incorrect body measurements.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, the customer is only entitled to a refund or replacement for a major problem with a product covered by consumer guarantees.
Examples only (outcomes may differ in individual cases):
Huyen purchased a handbag as a gift for her daughter, but discovered the next day that her daughter had also purchased a similar handbag. She returned to the store and asked if she could return it. The store told her that as there was nothing wrong with the handbag, they did not have to give her a refund, exchange or store credit.
Maxine bought a pair of shoes online, but when she tried them on at home she realized she had ordered the wrong size by mistake. Maxine contacted the store to exchange them for a bigger size, but the store did not have any left in the size she wanted.
Price includes free shipping, means the cost of the jacket includes free shipping. However, in certain cases, we may issue a refund. Under the Consumer guarantees leatherjacketshop is not required to do so. However, just to accommodate a customer if we issue a refund, we will deduct the cost of postage. We will deduct local postage if it is shipped by Australia post or international postage if it comes from our factory. The Current international postage is around AU$39.
Under circumstances, where we issue a refund, we will deduct postage as “price includes postage” which means the sales includes postage. Where we issue a refund, we will pass on the cost of postage to the Customer. Please read and understand the Consumer guarantees before making a purchase call the Department of Consumer Affairs, ACCC, seek advise.
Regular Price: A$109.00
Special Price A$89.00
Regular Price: A$124.00
Special Price A$99.00
Regular Price: A$109.00
Special Price A$89.00